The following is possible
Private lessons, group training, free training
- Solo with mask (10 m2 per person) and without mask (15 – 25 m2 per person)
- In pairs for couples living in the same household with mask (20 m2 per couple) and without mask (30 – 50 m2 per couple)
The following persons or couples are exempt from the requirements regarding distance and mask wearing. In addition to training, these persons/couples are also allowed to compete without spectators.
- Young adults or youths born 2001 or younger
- Competitive athletes
– Members of the STSV national squad
– Members of the STSV junior squad
– Swiss champions of all senior categories
for all dancers:
- Only go to training or competitions free of symptoms
- Observe the BAG hygiene rules
- Respect the group size per room (incl. coaches)
- Air the training rooms regularly
- Wear a mask when not dancing
- Respect the distance between each other
- Have a protection concept adapted to the current guidelines
- Comply with cantonal regulations
- regulate access to the training rooms with their landlords (school/community)
- Keep attendance lists of the training sessions
- Designate the person(s) responsible for implementing their protection concept
- Ensure that the training aids and equipment used are cleaned as required
If the cantonal authorities or landlords impose further restrictions, these shall apply.
The first point of contact for questions is the respective Covid officer of the clubs.
The STSV board is available to answer questions from club managers.
In this pandemic, the sport is receiving a lot of support from the authorities and those responsible, both financially and ideally. We want to maintain this goodwill.
We therefore show that we are aware of our responsibility and behave in an exemplary manner.