STSV Dance Night – our new annual party.
Together we dive into the wild seventies, dance exuberantly in the coloured light under the clinking disco ball, meet dancers, siblings, parents or friends from all language regions of Switzerland. Young and old alike enjoy the culinary delights on offer and find time for a chat and new friendships. The first STSV Dance Night is to become an unforgettable happening of the Swiss dance sport family. Everyone is welcome who is somehow connected to Swiss dance sport and the STSV.
Date: Saturday, 18 September 2021 from 19.00-02.00 (admission from 18.00).
Venue: Hall of Fame in the House of Sports, Talgut Centre 27, 3063 Ittigen near Bern.
Programme: Revival of the seventies
- Welcome drink from 7 p.m.
- DJ Alex will play music from 7 p.m.
- Catering buffet from 8 p.m.
- Show of the national squad
- 300 tickets are available in advance. There is no box office.
- Adults (from 18 years) > CHF 85.00
- Youths > CHF 45.00
- The ticket price includes a welcome drink, catering and entertainment.
Admission only with COVID certificate:
- Every visitor of the STSV Dance Night has to show his ticket and his valid Covid certificate.
- Certificate for vaccinated persons (vaccination certificate)
- Certificate for recovered (after a Corona disease)
- Certificate for tested (negative PCR or antigen rapid test – self-test is not sufficient)
- Without certificate > no admission, no refund of admission fee
- A coloured hand band shows all visitors that the check has been carried out properly.
- Since all admitted persons can show a certificate, precautionary measures such as the obligation to wear a mask and to keep a distance are no longer required at the STSV Dance Night, more persons can attend.
- All visitors are nevertheless asked to observe the hygiene regulations.