Due to the measures decided by the Federal Council and the FOPH on 6 December, the following applies to training in STSV clubs:
- In all indoor rooms, persons over 16 years of age are generally required to hold a certificate (3G).
- The certificate obligation does not apply to employed/commissioned trainers during their activity as employees/commissioned trainers. The contracting authority (club), however, can require a certificate
- The clubs are obliged to check the certificate
Obligation to wear a mask
- Indoors, where more than one person is present, everyone is required to wear a mask, regardless of whether they are certified or not, except when they are actively engaged in sports.
- Employees/commissioned trainers and trainers without a certificate must wear a mask during their work.
- The previously existing exemption for permanent groups of less than 30 persons is abolished
- Attendance data must be recorded in the training sessions and reported to the club's Covid officer at least once a week (contact tracing).
- Clubs are free to introduce a 2G certificate requirement (vaccinated or recovered - those tested negative have no access) for all persons over 16 years of age. The cantonal authorities determine whether or not they are exempt from the obligation to wear masks.
- A mixture of 2G and 3G rules is not permitted
- For the rest, the following still applies: wash your hands, keep your distance, ventilate rooms well.
The cantons can impose stricter measures